Designing Websites and Applications with PHP
1. Versatility. PHP programming language is cross-platform, which allows create and use PHP programs and files on different operating systems.
2. Free distribution. PHP projects have open source, which means they are available to developers from all over the world.
3. Flexibility and power. Many CMS (Content Management Systems) and frameworks are built in PHP. This is a great example of flexibility and power. Such popular frameworks as Laravel, Symfony, Yii, as well as CMS Drupal, Magento and WordPress, which are widely used by web developers and have received recognition all over the world, are created with PHP. Since PHP is a scripting language, it is extremely flexible for the developer’s needs. Moreover, the well-structured PHP applications can be easily expanded if needed.
4. Simplicity. The fundamental advantage of PHP over other languages used in web technologies is its simplicity. It is easy to learn at all stages of project development. Web developers can quickly create dynamic pages and systems of varying complexity, which are focused on solving all sorts of tasks.
5. Community. It has good support from the community of developers.
6. Performance. With the right architecture, projects can be optimized for heavy workloads, even over 1 billion of users per day. One of the advantages of PHP is support for a wide range of databases. It’s very easy to create a script that will use the database. To do this, you can use the extension for a separate database (such as MySQL), connect to any database using the ODBC extension, etc.
7. Applications. A large number of applications used on various social networks, portals and online stores have been developed with PHP, for example:
- Systems for e-commerce projects, for example, Magento;
- CMS, for example, Drupal and WordPress;
- Forum engines such as phpBB, Invision Power Board, SMF;
- DBMS administration utilities, for example, phpMyAdmin, phpPgAdmin, Adminer;
- Image galleries, for example, 4images and Gallery Project;
- Wiki engines like MediaWiki and DokuWiki.
Our experts have extensive experience in web development and, in particular, working with the PHP programming language and its popular frameworks such as Laravel, Symfony and Yii. In our domestic market, PHP occupies a leading position, but this does not mean that we use only this programming language in our work on projects. We have a staff of first-class specialists from Junior to Senior. Each project employs a separate group of developers, thereby ensuring the quality of work at all its stages.
You can view the examples of our projects developed with PHP and the SECL Group company portfolio on the page with our works.
Contact us and we will assist you!